Some popular and Best Kodi Video Addons already have automatic subtitles capabilities. But sometimes, you need more control over Kodi subtitle selection process for getting the right subtitles for Kodi Video. In this article, we have presented the step by step process to enable automatic subtitles on Kodi using a couple of subtitle addons and AutoSubs service. Go through this article and watch all Movies and TV shows with Kodi subtitles in any language.
Subtitles for Kodi – Kodi Subtitles Service
So many times when we are playing movies or tv shows on Kodi, we feel the sound quality is not good. Adding Subtitles to Video takes you out of this problem and makes you watch movies or television show enjoyable. Many times when someone wants to see subtitles for Videos in a different language. Once you know how to add subtitles to Kodi then you can get Subtitles on Kodi in any different language.
OpenSubtitles.org is a free Kodi addon and popular subtitle service. It provides good results when adding subtitles for Kodi. Do you want to know how to add subtitles to Kodi by using OpenSubtitles.org ? Here we have provided the steps to get Kodi Subtitles on Videos. Follow the instruction and get subtitles on Kodi Videos.
Step by Step Process to Get Subtitles Kodi
- Open Kodi Home Screen.
- Select System.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from repository.
- Click on Kodi Add-on repository.
- Now, Click on Subtitles.
- There are many subtitles providers are available. Click on OpenSubtitles.org. The opensubtitles offers subtitles on Kodi in many different languages.
- Now, you have to install AutoSubs.
- Go back to Home screen.
- Select Services.
- Click on AutoSubs to install. The AutoSubs will automatically get Subtitle Selection Panel every time when you start playing a video on Kodi.
- If you don’t want to use Kodi AutoSubs then skip steps 8 to 12.
- Now, you have to choose a language for the subtitles.
- Go back to Home Screen of Kodi.
- Click on System.
- Select Video.
- Select Subtitles tab.
- Make sure that Settings level is set to Standard or higher.
- Now, switch the Preferred subtitle language to your language which you want.
- Here you can choose more than one language for Kodi subtitles. For example, you can select English and Spanish also.
- Now, click on Default TV show service and select OpenSubtitles.org.
- Do the same for Default movie service. Now, you can watch Videos with Subtitles on Kodi.
The Subtitles Selection Panel on Kodi will automatically open every time when you start playing a video on Kodi. When you select a subtitle file, you have to keep in mind that quality of video and try to match it with the Kodi subtitle file name. In this way, you can get the right subtitles for Kodi video.
Steps to Create OpenSubtitles Account
OpenSubtitles requires an authentication. Otherwise, you will get an error message like “In order to continue OpenSubtitles.org subtitles service you need to Log In” or “error searching for subtitles, your opensubtitles.org username or password is empty or not valid“.
For creating an Account in Open Subtitles, you have to follow the given step by Step Process. Follow those instructions and create an OpenSubtitles account.
How to Create Open Subtitles Account (OpenSubtitles Kodi)
- Go to http://www.opensubtitles.org/newuser.
- Now, you have to register here. It’s free.
- After registration completed, you have to verify your account through Kodi.
- Open Kodi.
- Navigate to System >> Add-ons >> My Add-ons >> Subtitles.
- Click on opensubtitles.org.
- Press update, if you want to have the latest version.
- Click on Configure.
- Now, enter your username and password.
- Next, click OK to confirm. Now you can get Kodi subtitles from Open Subtitles.
|Read More – How to Install SALTS Kodi Addon|
We hope this article helped you to know how to subtitles on Kodi. If you face any Kodi Log File Errors, you can refer our site to get quick solution for your problem on Kodi Subtitles.