Indigo Kodi Addon helps you to access Kodi Device faster. If you want to install Indigo Addon on Kodi, then you have to read this article. Here we have provided the step by step process to install Indigo on Kodi Krypton and Install Indigo for Kodi Jarvis. Follow one of those processes and install indigo for Kodi.
Install Indigo Kodi Addon
Indigo is one of the Best Kodi Addons which offers advanced features for their users. It has features such as manual installation of Kodi addons, automatic configuration, maintenance tools and more. The Kodi Indigo Addon make your experience faster and enjoyable. The installation process of this Indigo Addon is provided here. Follow the step by step installation process and get Indigo on Kodi.
How to Install Indigo on Kodi – Installation Guide
There are different processes for Installing Indigo on Kodi Jarvis and Krypton. If you are using Kodi Krypton then you have to follow the first method to install Indigo for Kodi Krypton otherwise you can follow the second method of Indigo installation.
Install Indigo for Kodi Krypton – Step by Step Installation Process of Indigo Kodi Addon
- Go to Kodi main menu.
- Next, Navigate to Settings >> System Settings.
- Go to Add-ons >> Turn On Unknown Sources.
- Click Yes.
- Next, Enter given URL and select Done.
- URL — http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Next, type Fusion.
- Click on OK.
- Now, you have to go back to Home Screen of Kodi.
- Navigate to Add-ons >> Add-on Browser >> Install from Zip File >> Fusion.
- Select Kodi-repos.
- Click on English.
- Click on repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip.
- Now, wait for the enable notification.
- Click on Install from repository.
- Select VinMan Add-on repository.
- Navigate to Program Add-ons >> Indigo >> Install.
- Wait for Indigo Add-on enabled notification. Now, you can use Indigo on Kodi Krypton.
|Read More – How to Install Kodi Addon Installer|
Steps to install Indigo Kodi Jarvis
- Open Kodi Home Screen.
- Next, click on System and select File Manager.
- Click on Add Source.
- Now, enter the http://fusion.tvaddons.ag in the text box.
- Type fusion and click OK.
- Now, go back to XBMC Kodi home screen.
- Click on SYSTEM and select Add-Ons.
- Click Install from Zip File.
- Select Fusion.
- Navigate to kodi-repos >> English >> repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip.
- Now, you need to wait for addon enabled notification.
- Navigate to Install from repository >> VinMan Add-on repository >> Program Add-ons >> Indigo >> Install.
- Wait for Indigo Addon enabled notification.
- After Indigo Addon enabled notification displayed, you can use Indigo Kodi Jarvis.
Features of XBMC Kodi Indigo Addon
|Indigo Addon Features|
|Addon Installer||Installs Kodi addons from official repositories.|
|Config Wizard||Installs addons from TvAddons developers.|
|Rejuvenate Kodi||Wipes Kodi setup and installs config wizard.|
|Maintenance Tools||Kodi(XBMC) maintenance such as cache clearing, purge packages.|
|Factory Restore||Wipes Kodi build and gives a fresh Kodi setup.|
|Network Speed Test||Runs a Speed test on the device.|
|Log Uploader||Upload Kodi log and email it.|
|Sports Listings||Listing of sports events|
|System Information||Basic information of Kodi setup.|
|Log Viewer||View Kodi log whilst in Kodi.|
|Backup or Restore||Backup and restore Kodi build.|
|Notifications||Enable or Disable Kodi Indigo addon from sending notifications.|
We hope content in this Indigo for Kodi article helped you to know more about Indigo XBMC Kodi Addon. Get Knowledge on Kodi Indigo and follow the methods to install Indigo for Kodi. You can also check Top10 Best Sports Kodi Addons from here.
You should know that Indigo Kodi addon is not a part of the official Kodi. Indigo team supports this Kodi Indigo addon. If you need support, please don’t go to the official XBMC Kodi website. Rather than that, you have to approach Indigo team. They help you to support.