YouTube is the well-known service that allows us to view content from anywhere in the world. It is the source of content for HTPC. You can watch full-length movies and documentaries on the YouTube. Of course, we have tons of best Kodi Video Addons which help us to stream sports, movies, TV shows, most of all like YouTube only. Hence, we have given the installation steps for Kodi YouTube Addon.
How to Install Kodi YouTube Addon
YouTube addon is one of the best Kodi Addons that lets you watch any videos either from your Android mobiles or PC. Also, this addon allows accessing of YouTube on TV easily. Through the YouTube Kodi Interface, you can navigate to various videos quickly. Also, it enable us to login into several YouTube accounts to personalize content as per our choice. The installation of YouTube Addon on Kodi is very simple. So, look at the below steps to know how to Install YouTube on Kodi.
Download and Install YouTube for Kodi
- First of all, Open Kodi Main Screen.
- Navigate to System >> Settings >> Add-ons.
- Click on “Install from repository”.
- Then, navigate to Kodi Repository >> Video Addons.
- Select YouTube.
- Click on Install.
- Wait for YouTube Plugin enabled notification.
- After that, go back to the Kodi Home Screen.
- Navigate to Videos >> Video Add-ons.
- There, you can find the YouTube Kodi Addon.
- Now, you can access Kodi YouTube Addon and enjoy by watching videos.
How to Activate YouTube on Kodi
You just know how to install YouTube on Kodi. Now, let’s have a brief idea about YouTube Setup on Kodi. When you open the YouTube Plugin for the first time, you have to finish two-step login process. First, open the browser and go the YouTube and enter http://www.youtube.com/activate. Enter the code and Click on Next and authorizing Kodi. Then, the activation box will close and another pop-up will appear. There you have to enter http://www.youtube.com/activate and repeat the above process to complete second YouTube Kodi authorisation. After done with this process, the Kodi for YouTube synced with your YouTube account. So, this is the YouTube Kodi Setup process. Once you setup, you can see all your playlists and history.
How to Fix YouTube on Kodi
Just now you know the Kodi YouTube Activation Process. But sometimes most Kodi users come up with issues “Kodi YouTube not working and Kodi YouTube Bad request”. Due to some API licenses, recently YouTube not working on Kodi. So, the users who have installed official YouTube Kodi Addon may face problems in watching videos. Therefore, we have provided the quick fix for YouTube Plugin for Kodi by modifying the official addon with new API license. It simply updates the YouTube Kodi App and makes it work properly.
YouTube Fix for Kodi – Step by Step Process
- Open Kodi.
- Navigate to System >> File Manager >> Add Source.
- Enter http://kodimaster.com/repo/.
- Click on Done.
- Select None and enter any name like Kodimaster.
- Click Done and then select Ok.
- Again go to home screen and choose system.
- Select “Install from Zip File”.
- Navigate to Kodimaster >> Kodi.repository-x.x.x.zip.
- Go back to Kodi main screen.
- Navigate to Install from Repository >> Kodi repository >> Add-on Repository.
- Click KAOS box Repo.
|Top 10 Latest Movie Addons on Kodi|
After completing this installation process, the Kodi TV YouTube Add-on is updated and works properly. If you want, you can also install Superrepo Addon on Kodi and Pulsar Addon on Kodi. Hope, you get all the information on Kodi Addon YouTube. If you require any further details regarding YouTube on Kodi, please contact us through comments.