The latest add-on for watching Tv Shows and Videos in Kodi Media Center is Specto Fork Addon. It is the updated version of Genesis which was developed by Mr know. So both Specto Fork and Genesis Kodi Addons are almost similar with some difference in features. Like all other best Kodi add-ons, you can install Specto Kodi Add-on easily into your XBMC System. Here we have given the complete guide on how to download Genesis Specto Fork and how to get Specto addon for Kodi.
How to Download Specto on Kodi
Specto Kodi Addon streams the Tv shows and videos on Kodi by taking various websites as a source. Hence, you can watch all the videos from this Kodi Specto Genesis Addon. This Specto Kodi Addon supports video downloading, automatic subtitles, library integration, and Trackt.tv. Also, the videos offered by Spectofork Kodi are in high resolution quality. Before going to install Kodi Specto Fork, check the basic information about Kodi Specto Download Process.
Complete Details of Specto Kodi Fork
|Specto Fork Kodi Addon|
|Summary||Streams Videos from Various sites|
Installation Procedure of Specto Fork for Kodi Jarvis & Krypton
To watch your favorite videos and TV shows, Specto app is the best option. But the downloading process of this addon is completely variated for Kodi Krypton and Jarvis. So, you must load Genesis fork addon into your system based on your Kodi Media Center version. Here we updated the guide which includes the procedure to download Kodi Specto.
How to Install Specto on Kodi 17 Krypton
- At first, go to the main menu of Kodi.
- Click on Settings.
- Navigate to System Settings >> Add-ons >> Turn on Unknown Sources.
- Click Yes.
- To install an Addon, select settings from your home screen.
- Navigate to File Manager >> Add Source.
- Select None and type http://kodi.filmkodi.com and click OK.
- Enter Specto in the highlighted box “Enter a name for this media Source.”
- Click on Ok.
- Go back to the Home screen and click Add-ons.
- Click the Add-on Browser Icon.
- Navigate to Install from Zip File >> Specto >> Repository.filmkodi.com.
- Click on repository.filmkodi.com-x.x.x.zip.
- Check for Kodi Specto fork enabled notification.
- Select Install from repository option.
- Click on Filmkodi.com repository – MRKNOW.
- Navigate to Video add-ons >> Specto fork >> Install.
- Wait for specto Genesis fork enabled notification.
- Now, the specto fork addon is available from your home screen by clicking the Add-ons button.
How to Get Specto On Kodi Jarvis
- Open Kodi Main Screen.
- Navigate to System >> File manager >> Add Source >> None.
- Enter the exact URL http://kodi.filmkodi.com and click on Done.
- Then, the Box “Enter a name for this media source” will highlight.
- Type filmkodi in the text field and select Ok.
- Go back to Kodi Home Screen.
- Navigate System >> Add-ons >> Install from Zip File >> Filmkodi.
- Select repository.filmkodi.com >> repository.filmkodi.com-x.x.x.zip.
- Check for Kodi Specto fork Enabled Notification.
- Click on Install from Repository.
- Navigate to Filmkodi.com repository >> Specto fork >> Install.
- Wait for Kodi Specto Addon enabled pop up.
So, these are the steps to load Specto in your XBMC system. You can also install The Royal We Addon and SALTS Addon for Kodi to watch streaming videos. Hope, this article provide all the information related to updated Genesis Addon called Specto. If you have any other queries about this Kodi Specto addon and got errors like Specto not working, Specto fork error check log, comment us. We shall provide solutions quickly.