Exodus is one of the famous video addons for Xbox Media Center. It has a large set of sources and user-friendly interface. But this Kodi Addon doesn’t have library integration or favorites list. Exodus Kodi uses the Trakt tv service for keeping the track of your Movies and TV shows. Do you want to know how to use Trakt with Kodi Exodus? In this article, we have provided the step by step process to Use Trakt TV with Exodus Kodi. Take a look at it and learn how use Trakt with Exodus XBMC. If you haven’t installed Kodi Exodus yet read our guide on How to install XBMC Exodus on Kodi. You need a Trakt.tv account to start using Trakt with Exodus Kodi.
Trakt TV for Kodi Exodus
Trakt.tv is one of the free services which keep track of what you watch. This Trakt integrates with media center software and you can use it with your smartphone browser. With this Trakt, you can organize your favorite movies and TV shows easily. Here we want to describe the two main features of Trakt Kodi TV. Those are Collection and Lists.
Trakt TV Collection
The Collection is similar to the library. Here you can add your favorite Movies and TV Shows.
- View your collection —- Go to Profile Menu >> Collection.
- Use Filter to select TV Shows or Movies.
- If you want to order the results then you order it by Title or date.
- To add a TV show to your collection. select TV from the Top Menu.
- Next, click on green book button available at the image of your preferred show.
- Use the buttons available under each Show to Mark as watched, Add to a List or Add to Collection.
- You can search specific TV shows or movies using the search box.
- You can click on Popular or Trending to explore new shows.
Trakt TV Lists
You can create your own lists from here. Trakt Kodi TV has a default Watchlist with that you can add all the Movies and TV shows which you like.
- View your lists — Go to Profile Menu >> Lists.
- Add new lists using the Add Lists button.
Trakt TV with Exodus Kodi – Installation Guide
Here is the step by step process to configure Exodus for using Trakt. Follow those steps properly and use Trakt and Kodi Exodus.
How to install Trakttv Exodus Kodi
- Open Kodi.
- Navigate to Kodi Exodus Addon Main Menu.
- Select Tools.
- Next, click on the SETTINGS: Accounts.
- Select Authorization under Trakt.
- Exodus XBMC generates an authorization code.
- You have to Write down the code.
- Go to http://trakt.tv/activate/.
- Enter the earlier code and confirm.
- Go Back to Kodi.
- Now, select the General tab.
- Next, change Indicators to Trakt.
- Press OK to confirm.
- Go back to Exodus Kodi Main Menu.
- Select My TV Shows option.
- You can get access to your Trakt Lists and collections from here.
- Progress acts like a bookmark for your TV Shows and Episodes.
- It shows the newest episode of each TV show on your Trakttv lists or collections.
- To manage Trakt TV within Kodi Exodus, open the Context Menu.
- Next, select Trakt Manager.
- You can add or remove items to your Lists and Collection by using the Trakt Manager.
- Activate your Trakt TV account on all your devices with Kodi Exodus to keep them synchronized.
If you have used Kodi Exodus for a while then you have a lot of items already marked as watched on Kodi XBMC. Exodus only synchronizes the items that you play after setting indicators to the TV Trakt. To sync everything, you have to install the official Trakt on Kodi Add-on Repository >> Program add-ons.
The official Trakt addon automatically scrobbles Kodi XBMC and synchronizes all watched items. It also gives a chance to rate the movies and TV shows after you watch them. You can also refer our site to know how to install Kodi on Smart TV and how to install Kodi on Apple TV.