If you want to integrate Amazon, Hulu and Netflix Instant videos, then PlayOn Kodi is the best choice for you. Installing Kodi PlayOn Addon is quite different from other Kodi Addons installation. In this article, we have provided the installation guide for PlayOn on Kodi. You can read this article and install Kodi PlayOn Addon quickly.
How to Install and Setup PlayOn Kodi Addon – Installation Guide
The Kodi PlayOn Addon can record all the videos in High Quality and MP4 format. You can stream recorded content on other devices in your home. PlayOn has a feature to transfer the recorded data to other devices. You can also watch the streamed content while traveling also.
Installation and Setup of PlayOn Kodi Addon is different because it works on Windows PC only. The PlayOn Kodi is a Windows software, you are not able to install it on Kodi directly. You can install it on Windows then you are able to use UnPn protocol to stream content of play to XBMC Kodi device. But, you need PlayOn Browser on Kodi. So, you have to install PlayOn Browser on Kodi, and then you can browse PlayOn Addon Content.
Steps to Install And Setup Kodi PlayOn Addon
The step by step process for installing and setting up PlayOn Kodi are here. First, you have to install, and setup PlayOn on Windows PC and then you have to Setup PlayOn on Kodi. Follow the instructions and get PlayOn for Kodi.
How to Install and Setup PlayOn Windows PC
- First, download PlayOn program from PlayOn Website.
- Next, Install PlayOn Addon.
- Follow the basic prompts.
- It will play some videos, just you have to skip them.
- Click on setting button available at the bottom left.
- Next, click on Channels Tab.
- Enter the username and password to play within Kodi XBMC such as Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Instant Video.
- Click on Apply to save information.
Steps to Install and Setup PlayOn for Kodi
- Open Kodi Main Menu.
- Click on System.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Services.
- Now, you have to enable each box in UPnP/ DLNA.
- Go back to the main screen.
- Navigate to Video >> Files >> Add Videos.
- Next, click on Browse.
- Click on UPnP Devices.
- Now, Kodi will see the PlayOn server on network automatically, and it displays the name.
- Now, click on that PlayOn Server.
- A list with all the streaming services is available here. You can select single service or all.
- Next, click on OK button to install services.
- Now, the Kodi client and PlayOn server setup completed successfully.
|Read More — Install Kodi for iPhone, iOS and iPad|
We hope this installation process of PlayOn Kodi Addon is helped you to setup. If you face any problem, then feel free to comment us. We give response to your comments quickly. You can also install Kodi Movies321 Addon to watch Movies on Kodi.