Phoenix is one of best Kodi addons which allows you to watch Movies, Sports, Live TV etc. If you are seeking for How to Install Kodi Phoenix Addon, then simply follow this Phoenix on Kodi installation guide. In this Kodi Addon guide, we have provided the step by step process for how to install Phoenix on Kodi. Go through this Phoenix XBMC Addon article and install Phoenix Kodi to watch Live TV Shows, Movies, etc.
- 1 Kodi Phoenix Addon Guide – Install Phoenix on Kodi
- 1.1 Phoenix Kodi Addon – Basic Information of Phoenix
- 1.2 How to Install Phoenix on Kodi – Installation Guide
- 1.3 How to Update Phoenix on Kodi
- 1.4 Phoenix Kodi not Working
- 1.5 Benefits of Phoenix Kodi
Kodi Phoenix Addon Guide – Install Phoenix on Kodi
If you are browsing the internet to check information regarding XBMC Kodi Phoenix Addon. It takes your more valuable time. So, here we have presented the Complete details regarding the Phoenix Kodi Addon. Read this complete article on Kodi Phoenix and learn how to add Phoenix to Kodi.
Phoenix Kodi Addon – Basic Information of Phoenix
|Phoenix Addon for Kodi|
|Repository||TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository|
|Summary||Watch Movies, videos and Live TV|
How to Install Phoenix on Kodi – Installation Guide
Kodi one of the best and popular Media Center Softwares. Kodi Team updates Kodi to add more advanced features for their users. Recently Kodi has released Kodi 17 Krypton. The installation process of Phoenix for Kodi is different for Jarvis and Kodi Krypton. You have to follow one of these methods to install Kodi Phoenix Addon based on your Kodi Version.
How to install Phoenix for Kodi 17 Krypton (Phoenix Kodi Addon)
- Open Kodi main menu.
- Next, click on Settings.
- Go to System Settings >> Add-ons.
- Select Turn On Unknown Sources.
- Now, Click Yes.
- Enter the URL as http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click on Done.
- Next, Type a name like Fusion.
- Click OK.
- Now, Navigate back to Kodi Main screen.
- Go to Add-ons >> Add-on Browser.
- Next, click on Install from Zip File.
- Click on Fusion.
- Navigate to kodi-repos >> english.
- Next, Select repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Addon enabled notification.
- Go to Install from repository >> TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository >> Video add-ons.
- Click on Phoenix.
- Click on Install.
- Wait for Kodi Phoenix Add-on enabled notification.
- Now, you can rock with Phoenix on Kodi Addon.
Install Phoenix on Kodi Jarvis (Kodi Phoenix Addon)
- Go to Home Screen of Kodi.
- Navigate to System >> File Manager.
- Click on Add Source.
- Next, Type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag in the available text field.
- Enter fusion.
- Click OK.
- Go back to Kodi home screen.
- Select SYSTEM.
- Click on Add-Ons.
- Again Navigate to Install from Zip File >> Fusion >> xbmc-repos.
- Click on English.
- Select repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip.
- Now, you have to wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Navigate to Install from repository >> TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository.
- Click on Video add-ons.
- Select Phoenix and click on Install.
- Now, wait for Phoenix Kodi Addon enabled notification.
- Finally, the Kodi Phoenix Addon installation is successfully Completed.
|Click here to know How to install Kodi on Roku|
How to Access Phoenix Kodi Addon
- Go to Home screen of Kodi Media Center.
- Select Videos.
- Click on Add-ons >> Phoenix.
- Now, watch Music, Videos, Play games, Live TV channels and Movies etc.
How to Update Phoenix on Kodi
Step by Step process to Phoenix download and installation are provided in the above sections. Here we have provided the Process to update Phoenix Kodi.
Steps to Update Phoenix for Kodi
- Open the Kodi software.
- Navigate to SYSTEM >> Settings.
- Click on the Add-ons option.
- Select Video Addons.
- Click on Phoenix Kodi.
- Click on Update choice.
- Some prompts will display on the screen, just follow them.
- Next, you will get Phoenix Update notification. The Phoenix Addon Update on Kodi is completed.
Phoenix Kodi not Working
Some of the Kodi users are facing trouble with the Kodi XBMC Phoenix Addon. Here we have provided the possible solutions to solve those issues.
Trouble with Accessing Football Content on Kodi Phoenix
- Click on System tab.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Enable Expert Mode under Video tab.
- Find Acceleration option.
- Turn OFF Acceleration option.
- Check System Reboot options.
- Now, try to run the Phoenix addon contents again.
- We hope that this simple solution helps you to fix this error with football streams.
URL Resolver update
- Click on SYSTEM tab from your Kodi.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Add-ons.
- Now, click on Install from the zip file.
- Select Fusion.
- Navigate to XBMC-scripts >> script-module-urlresolverx.x.x.zip.
- Now, the issue is resolved.
Other minor issues with Phoenix on Kodi can be solved by updating the Phoenix addon, clearing the cache from Kodi XBMC System, and other Solutions.
Benefits of Phoenix Kodi
The Phoenix XBMC addon is probably one of the Best Kodi IPTV addons. The best thing about Phoenix Kodi addon is its sports streaming options. XBMC Phoenix Addon gives access to popular channels from U.S. and UK. This Phoenix on Kodi includes all of the Sky sports channels and sport specific channels for UnitedStates.
- Phoenix Sports
- Incredible TV
- Phoenix TV
- Phoenix New Releases
- Diva’s Den
- Cartoon Crazy
- The Alpha Reborn
We hope this Phoenix Addon for Kodi article helped you to install Kodi Phoenix Addon to watch TV Shows and Movies. You can also install SALTS Kodi Addon for this purpose. This SALTS is also one of the Best Kodi Addons. If you face any issue while installing Phoenix on Kodi, you can comment us we will give our quick response to you.