Plexus is one of the Best Kodi Addons which helps you to access P2P streams of popular content. If you want to install Plexus Kodi Addon on your Kodi device then you have to read this article. Here we have provided the steps to install Plexus on Kodi. Read the complete Kodi Plexus article and learn how to install Kodi Plexus Addon.
Install Plexus Kodi Addon
Now, the Kodi Plexus Addon development is in the hands of TV Addons Team. The TV Addons Team provides regular updates on Plexus Kodi Addon. SportsDevil Kodi Addon also uses the Plexus Addon streams. The Plexus Plugin helps you to access P2P streams of most popular site content.
Kodi Plexus Addon – Basic Information
|Plexus Addon for Kodi|
|Author||enen92, TV ADDONS|
|Repository||TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository|
|Summary||SopCast and AceStream for Kodi|
Installation Guide of Plexus on Kodi
The installation process for Plexus Addon on Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis are 2 different processes. If you are using Kodi latest update Krypton then you need to follow the Krypton method otherwise, you can follow the next method of Plexus Installation.
Install Plexus on Kodi Krypton
- First, Open the Main Menu of Kodi.
- Click on Settings Option and select System Settings.
- Next, Navigate to Add-ons >> Turn On Unknown Sources >>Click Yes.
- Now, Enter URL as http://fusion.tvaddons.ag. and click Done.
- Type Fusion as Name.
- Click OK.
- Next, go back to Kodi XBMC Main screen.
- Click on Add-ons option and select Add-on Browser.
- Select Install from Zip File.
- Click on Fusion.
- Next, Navigate to Kodi xbmc-repos >> English >> repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification.
- Click on Install from repository option.
- Select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository.
- Click on Program add-ons.
- Select Plexus and click on Install.
- Wait for Plexus Kodi Add-on enabled notification.
- Now, you have successfully installed Plexus Addon on Kodi.
How to Install Plexus for Kodi Jarvis
- Go to Home Screen of Kodi.
- Navigate to System >> File Manager >> Add Source.
- Type URL as http://fusion.tvaddons.ag in the available field.
- Enter fusion and Click on OK.
- Next, go to XBMC Kodi home screen.
- Navigate to System >> Addons.
- Go to Install from Zip File >> Fusion >> xbmc-repos >> English.
- Select repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip.
- Now, you need to wait for notification.
- Next, click on Install from repository and select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository.
- Navigate to Program add-ons >> Plexus >> Install.
- Now, you have to wait for Plexus Addon enabled notification.
- Finally, Plexus Kodi Addon is successfully installed.
|” How to Install Fusion Installer on Kodi “|
We think this XBMC Plexus article helped you to install Plexus on Kodi. If you get any error while installing Plexus for Kodi, just you can comment us. We will respond quickly to your comments. Click here to check Installation Guide on Kodi Addon Installer.