The Kodi Pulsar Add-On is the newly updated most popular Addon in the XBMC System. At present we have XBMCtorrent which is not being developed. Hence, Pulsar torrent took its place. This addon allows the Kodi Users to play torrents even they are downloading. Also, it increases the stream quality and decreases in stream buffering or loading time. The Pulsar Kodi Download Process is very easy. So, read our article to know how to get Pulsar on Kodi Media Center.
How to Get Pulsar Add-on for XBMC System
Pulsar is one of the best Top 10 Kodi Addons. It allows us to stream videos and TV shows using a peer-to-peer protocol. It provides high-quality content that shared by Kodi users through torrents. Pulsar addon doesn’t work for slow connections. So, at that time you can use SALTS Kodi Addon. Here, we provide other details about Pulsar Plugin. So, have a look at the below table to get a brief idea about Pulsar Kodi Addon.
Basic Information of Kodi Pulsar Addon
|Pulsar Kodi Add-On|
|Summary||Pulsar Universal streaming|
|Repository||Chinese Joname’s repo|
How to Install Pulsar on Kodi Jarvis
Before going to download Pulsar Plugin on Kodi, you have to allow remote control of the Pulsar providers into the Kodi Pulsar Addon. So, follow the below steps to allow remote control.
Procedure to Get Pulsar Addon on Kodi
- Navigate to System >> Services >> Remote Control.
- Enable “Allow remote control by programs on this system” and “Allow remote control by programs on other systems” options.
- Open the Kodi Main Menu.
- Click on System.
- Navigate to File Manager >> Add source >> None.
- Type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag in the text field.
- Select Done.
- Then, type Fusion in the Box named with “Enter a name for this media source.”
- Click on Ok.
- Go back to Kodi Home Page.
- Navigate to System >> Add-Ons.
- Select Install from Zip File and then Fusion.
- Navigate to XVMC-repos >> English >> repository.pulsarunofficial-x.x.x.zip.
- Check for Pulsar Plugin Kodi enabled notification.
- Pulsar Addon is now installed in your Kodi Video Add-Ons List. However, if you want to run this addon Pulsar, you have to add some Pulsar Providers which let us watch streams.
Steps to Download Pulsar Kodi Addon for Krypton
Just now you know how to download Pulsar Kodi. Now, get the procedure for installing Pulsar on Kodi to watch torrents. Like Kodi Jarvis, you must allow Pulsar Provider’s remote control into your Pulsar XBMC system. Check the below steps to know how to add XBMC Pulsar on Kodi Krypton.
Installation Steps for Kodi Pulsar Addon
- Navigate to System >> Services.
- There you find Remote Control, click on it.
- Check “Allow remote control by programs on this system” and “Allow remote control by programs on other systems” options either in enable or disable mode. Enable the check boxes if they are in disable mode.
- At first, go the main menu of Kodi.
- Click on Settings.
- Then, select System Settings.
- Navigate to Add-ons >> Turn on Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes.
- Now, enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” in the URL field.
- Select Done and click on Ok.
- Further, Go back to Kodi Home Screen.
- Navigate Add-ons >> Add-on Browser >> Install from zip File >> Fusion.
- Select the downloaded Pulsar Zip file >> repository.pulsarunofficial-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for XBMC Pulsar addon enabled notification.
- Click “install from repository”.
- Select pulsar unofficial repository >> Video Add-onns >> Pulsar.
- Click on Install and wait until you get addon enabled pop up.
- Then, you can watch Pulsar Videos and movies.
So, these are the steps to install Pulsar Plugin in Kodi. Recently, Pulsar is updated by adding some more features. Hence, the new fork of Pulsar is Quasar Kodi Addon which has fast streaming torrents.
Hope, you get the answer for how to install Pulsar movie app on Kodi. Sometimes, improper installation gives some errors like Pulsar not Starting, Pulsar Script Failed, Pulsar Crash and Pulsar not working. If you get these errors, feel free to comment us. We can quickly respond to your comments.