Do you want to install SALTS Addon on Kodi? SALTS Kodi Addon (Stream All The Sources) is one of the Best Addons on Kodi which have many advanced features. From this Salts XBMC Kodi Addon article, you will get the complete information about How to Download SALTS for Kodi Addon and How to Install Kodi Addon SALTS.
- 1 How to Install SALTS Kodi Addon?
- 2 Complete Installation Guide of SALTS Addon for Kodi
- 2.1 How to Install SALTS Beta
- 2.2 Steps to Install SALTS Add-on for Kodi Jarvis
- 2.3 Configuration Process of SALTS Kodi Addon:
- 2.4 FAQ’s of Stream All The Sources(SALTS) Kodi Addon
How to Install SALTS Kodi Addon?
What is Kodi SALTS Addon? SALTS Kodi is the best video streaming app which offers all the TV shows, movies, live shows, etc. You will get the overall info on how to get SALTS on Kodi in the below section. Before going to install XBMC SALTS Addon, check the detailed information regarding Kodi SALTS Addon. This info not only provides SALTS Kodi Download Procedure but also gives details on how to run auto-configure and set-up SALTS Addon for Kodi. Have a look at the below table to know basic details of Kodi SALTS Addon.
Basic Information about SALTS Kodi Addon
|SALTS Addon on Kodi|
|Summary||Streams Video from many sources|
|Repository||tknorris release repository|
Complete Installation Guide of SALTS Addon for Kodi
SALTS is one of the best Kodi Addons. The installation procedure of Kodi SALTS Addons is different for Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis. Here we have presented both of these Salts for Kodi installation steps. You must download Kodi SALTS Addon by following these steps. Otherwise, you will get some of the issues such as SALTS Kodi error, SALTS no sources found, SALTS on Kodi not working or SALTS not working on Kodi. Hence, know the total process of this Kodi Addon Installation.
How to Install SALTS Beta
- First, open the main menu of Kodi.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Then click on System Settings.
- Further, click on Add-ons >> Turn on Unknown Sources.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Now, enter this URL “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” and Select Done.
- Select Ok.
- Go back to Kodi Main Screen.
- Click on Add-ons >> Add-on Browser.
- Select Install from zip File and click Fusion.
- Select the downloaded zip file >>repository tknorris.beta-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for SALTS Add-on enabled notification.
- Click “Install from repository” option.
- Select tknorris Beta Testing Repository.
- Click Video Add-ons>> SALTS or Stream All The Sources.
- Click Install and wait for add-on enabled notification.
Just now, you add SALTS to Kodi. If you want to access it, Click VIDEOS>>Add-ons>>SALTS present on your home screen.
At the first launch, you will be asked to authorize SALTS Add-on to get access to your Trakt account. Now get the steps for installing SALTS Add-on on Kodi Jarvis.
Steps to Install SALTS Add-on for Kodi Jarvis
- First of all, go to Kodi home screen.
- Click System.
- Navigate to File Manager >> Add Source.
- Then, enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag in the field.
- Now type Fusion in the Box named “Enter the name for this media source”.
- Click OK and then go back to Kodi Home Screen.
- Next, Navigate to System >>Add-Ons >> Install from Zip File >> Fusion.
- Select Kodi-repos and click English.
- Click on repository tknorris.release-x.x.x.zip.
- Check for add-on enabled notification.
- Select “Install from repository”.
- Navigate tknorris Release Repository >> Video Add-ons >> Stream All The Sources >> Install.
- Again wait for Kodi Add-On SALTS enabled notification.
The SALTS add-on is now installed. Access it through VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Stream All The Sources from your Kodi home screen.
After loading SALTS on Kodi, use an Auto-Configure feature which helps to make this Kodi Addon work better.
Configuration Process of SALTS Kodi Addon:
- Select Settings.
- Click Auto-Configure SALTS.
- Then the list of features in the auto-configure settings are displayed. All the settings appear by default, but you can deselect any of the settings that you not require. But leaving them without modification is beneficial.
- Click Continue and then check for Auto-Configure Complete Notification.
- Navigate to Add-On Settings >> Source Management.
- Then, change Source Selection Method into Directory.
- Click Ok.
FAQ’s of Stream All The Sources(SALTS) Kodi Addon
We saw most of the Kodi users have some troubles with this SALTS Addo-on such as Stream All The Sources not working, SALTS database issue recovery, etc. So, here we presented the solutions for these errors.
How to solve the ‘Database Error – Database Disk Image is malformed’ problem?
When you stop the Kodi forcibly while the system is writing data in the database, you will get this SALTS error. Hence to avoid this error, don’t stop your Kodi system when it works on data.
At that time, you will receive an error message and the data in the processing may corrupt. To recover from this problem, you must reset your database.
The Reset Process of SALTS DB involves two ways.
- Go to Add-on settings option.
- Click Database Choice >> Reset DB.
- Navigate to File Manager Option >> Add Source >>Enter address special://database.
- You will get many files in this location. There, delete saltscache.db.
How can I add shows and movies from SALTS to Kodi?
You can add shows and movies from SALTS to Kodi from this steps.
From the Add to Library Choice, you will get Add to Library Option which contains all the TV shows and movies. You can download according to your choice.
I hope, this SALTS XBMC Addon article helps you to install SALTS Kodi Addon in your system. If you have any further doubts about Stream All The Sources Addon, feel free to comment us. We definitely help you in solving the issues. You can also use Sky Sports Video Kodi Addon to watch live sports. If you want, you can install Kodi on Firestick.