Nowadays operating the Smartphones to access various entertainment apps has become quite common to all. So, people search for different media streaming apps on the internet. Showbox is the popular video streaming app which contains a lot of TV Shows, Anime, Cartoon movies. Hence many smartphone users are downloading Showbox to get entertained for a long time. But many people don’t know how to download Showbox App. In this article, you are going to know about how to install Showbox on Roku.
Showbox Roku Guide | How to Add Showbox to Roku
Showbox is an entertainment app that provides a large collection of movies to the users for free of cost. This free Android app allows us to stream unlimited movies and TV series. Also, Showbox movies are streamed in high resolution. This Showbox App APK also contains an excellent feature called search tool. Hence, you can easily find out your favorite movies. Even you can also download Showbox movies to watch them for offline view.
Usually, many users download Showbox for Android phones and Showbox for Firestick. But now, Showbox is also available for Roku Stick. Roku TV is the latest found entertainment for those who clutch to TV’s for watching movies. It is an effortless way to play movies through streaming channels when connected to the internet. For this, you have to connect Roku 3 to the internet. In the below section, you will know How to Put Showbox on Roku 3.
Can you download Showbox on Roku | How to Get Showbox on Roku
Does Roku have Showbox? Most users confused whether we can download Showbox for Roku Stick or not. The answer is absolute Yes. We can cast Showbox to Roku 3 very easily. Here, you can know the instructions to stream Showbox to Roku TV.
How to Install Showbox on Roku 3
- First, you must check whether your Android smartphone and Roku TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network or not. While using a dual band wireless router, this is a must-do step.
- Then, open Roku.
- Now, turn on the ‘Screen Mirror‘ option.
- Then it will establish a connection between your Roku TV and Android smartphone.
- For performing this step, you have to open ‘Navigation Panel’ of Roku and search for the ‘Cast Feature‘ tab.
- Setup the Cast interface as you do like Bluetooth connection.
- Wait for few seconds until you see Roku device and then pair it.
- Now, you will see your Android Home Screen on the Roku TV.
- At last, you can open Showbox App on the SmartPhone and stream your favorite movies or shows.
|Click here to know how to install Showbox on Kodi|
How to Cast Showbox to Roku TV
- First, you have to enable streaming media content present in the Roku TV settings.
- Navigate to Settings >> System.
- You will find Screen Mirroring option. Enable it.
- With this option, you can mirror whatever on the Smartphone, Tablet, PC Screen on you TV Screen.
So, this is the way to stream Showbox to Roku Stick. Hope, this Roku Showbox Article helps you to know how to install Showbox for Roku 3. If you didn’t get this process clearly, you can ask queries in the comment section. We will try our best in providing the answers quickly.