Streaming ShowBox Chromecast is an easy task. In this article, we have provided the simple methods to watch TV shows and movies on the big screen using ShowBox casting facilities. Read the complete article and learn how to Chromecast ShowBox. Here we have also provided the information why ShowBox Chromecast is not working and how to cast ShowBox to Chromecast.
- 1 How to Stream ShowBox to Chromecast?
- 1.1 Requirements to Stream ShowBox Chromecast
- 1.2 How to Watch ShowBox on Chromecast
How to Stream ShowBox to Chromecast?
If you want to get your favorite movies on TV/Chromecast, then you have to read this article. Using ShowBox on Android Smartphone and tablets is a pretty much happy and easy thing, but casting Showbox for Chromecast is not that much easy. Follow the given methods and learn how to watch Showbox App on Chromecast.
Requirements to Stream ShowBox Chromecast
For streaming ShowBox to Chromecast enabled devices such as Smart TV, Apple TV, Android TV or Sony Smart TV, etc. first, you need a few things on your Android device. These are external things are ShowBox App Chromecast requirements. The List of Chromecast ShowBox Requirements is here. First, you have to fulfill these requirements to Stream Movies to Chromecast to ShowBox.
ShowBox to Chromecast Requirments
- Google Chromecast device plugged into your TV.
- An app like GrowierBox, GrowBox or GrowiestBox, downloaded from the internet and installed it on your device.
- A screencasting app like LocalCast, AllCast or any other you prefer.
- You must have a Strong internet connection to install Showbox to Chromecast.
|Download ShowBox APK|
How to Watch ShowBox on Chromecast
The 2 different methods for ShowBox App Chromecast Streaming are provided here. You have to follow one of these methods to get Showbox to Chromecast.
Stream ShowBox to Chromecast using GrowBox
In previous versions of ShowBox app, it could work with MX Player and directly stream movies via Chromecast using screencasting apps like Allcast or LocalCast. But after a few ShowBox updates, this feature has been removed. Now, you cannot stream ShowBox on Chromecast with MX Player.
There is a way for streaming Chromecast Showbox that is GrowBox. The GrowBox app is almost an imitation on MX Player. The difference between MX Player and GrowBox is the GrowBox supports playing content over Chromecast. Here the step by step process with diagrammatical representation was provided. Go through it and stream ShowBox App to Chromecast. Along with Showbox to Chromecast, you can also download Showbox App for PC, Laptop.
How to Stream ShowBox on Chromecast – Step by Step Process
- To stream Showbox to Chromecast, you have to uninstall MX Player first.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Click on MX Player.
- Select Uninstall.
- Now, Navigate to Settings >> Security >> Turn on Unknown Sources Option.
- Next, Download and install GrowBox App.
- Download and install AllCast Screencasting App.
- Now, Select a video in ShowBox.
- Change Player to Other Player.
- Hit on Watch Now Option.
- Share with GrowBox.
- Next, Open with AllCast.
- Select your Chromecast Device. Now, you can watch Movies on ShowBox Chromecast.
Stream ShowBox to Chromecast using LocalCast
This is the easiest method than above method. Here you have to install LocalCast for streaming Chromecast ShowBox. Follow the step by step process with diagrammatical representation and watch Movies and Live TV Shows on ShowBox App to Chromecast.
Steps to watch ShowBox on Chromecast
- First, you have to Download and install LocalCast.
- Select a video in ShowBox.
- Hit the more options button.
- Now, change the video player to Other Player.
- Play the video and open with LocalCast.
- Now, Select your Chromecast player to stream ShowBox Chromecast.
Now, you know how to get ShowBox on Chromecast. If you face any trouble just comment us. We will respond to your comments quickly. You can also install ShowBox App on iPhone and iPad. The Step by Step Process to install ShowBox for iPhone is also available here. Check ShowBox Tutorial to learn more about this ShowBox App.